Are you applying for a medicine course? We are running courses with AIMS that will guide you through the application process to maximise your chances of getting an offer. The courses are taking place at King’s College London Strand Campus and tickets cost £60-£75 per person. You can find more information below. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
AIMS is a student led organisation from many of the universities in the UK which aims to advance the applicants of students applying to medical school.
We have identified a number of problems:
– There are a decreasing places at medical school, with increased competition!
– Students are unable to differentiate or sell themselves.
– Students do not know how to build an effective application
– Students do not know how to answer the difficult questions.
We have proposed some solutions:
– We have built a comprehensive guide to building your application in the form of an interactive day. We also have 75pg written guide.
– We will have written, personalised ACTION PLANS for every student to ensure the enhancement of their applications
– We can ensure students leave confident knowing what to do to enhance their applications.
– We also provide unlimited support after the course.
We are particularly different from our competitors as:
– We do not run lectures, we run interactive group sessions.
– We ensure that we coach not teach – equipping the students with skills to further enhance their application outside the session
– You will be equipped with knowledge that will set you apart from many of the students applying for medical school.
– This course has been run many times a year for three years
– We come with a 100% recommendation rate
Where & When?
Programme of the Day
10:00–10:30: Why Medicine?
10:30–11:00: Medical Schools
11:00–11:15: A career in Medicine
11:50–12:10: Work Experience; contacts + how to get in.
12:00–13:00: Personal Statement; how to start, framework and examples
13:30–14:30: UKCAT / BMAT
14:30–15:10: Ethics Master Class + Case Studies
15:10–16:00: Interview Workshop
16:10–16:30: Backup plans
16:30–17:00: Summary, Q&A, support group
What do others say about the course?
“Very intimate and thorough programme, the speaker covered many unique aspects of the application I hadn’t considered. I definitely feel more prepared and ready for my applications!”
“I travelled from Spain, just to attend this course. I had heard such great things and I was not disappointed. Absolutely, recommend this course to everyone!!”
“Really comprehensive and extensive; covered everything you need to know. It gave you a lot of information that was very unique and helped me standout from other applicants. The speaker, the information covered and teaching style made this the best course out there!”
- 1 ticket: £75
- 3 tickets: £200
- 5 tickets: £300
How to book?
You can book and pay the course fee using the link below.