This page is for International A-levels. If you started your course in September 2015 or later in England, you need the new Edexcel (A) Biology (2015) or Edexcel (B) Biology (2015) pages.
These topics are examined in the IAL Unit 3 paper for Edexcel Biology.
- CP 01 - Benedict's test for reducing sugars
- CP 02 - Vitamin C content of food and drink
- CP 03 - Investigating membrane properties
- CP 04 - Factors affecting enzyme reactions
- CP 05 - Using a light microscope
- CP 06 - Stages of mitosis
- CP 07 - Observe and draw plant structures
- CP 08 - Tensile strength plant fibres
- CP 09 - Antimicrobial properties of plants