Notes || Flashcards || Videos
Thanks to Jonathan Hopton for providing the Knockhardy Science notes.
This topic is included in A Level Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3 for OCR (B) Chemistry.
Notes from Knockhardy Science
- Aldehydes and Ketones - Properties, Reactions, Identification and 2,4-DNP
- Benzene - Structure, Reactions and Substitution
- Organic Synthesis - Extending Carbon Chains, Friedel-Crafts Reactions and Chiral Synthesis and
- Phenol - Structure, Preparation, Uses and Reactions
- CD1 – Bonding and Structure
- CD2 – Organic Functional Groups
- CD3 – Organic Reactions
- CD4 – Reaction Mechanisms
- CD5 – Energy and Matter
- CD6 – Modern Analytical Techniques