Notes || Flashcards || Videos
Thanks to Jonathan Hopton for providing the Knockhardy Science notes.
This topic is included in A Level Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3 for OCR (B) Chemistry.
Notes from Knockhardy Science
- Amines, Amino Acids, Amides and Peptides
- NMR Spectroscopy
- Polymers, Polyesters, Polyamides and Peptides
- PL1 – Structure and Bonding
- PL2 – Kinetics
- PL3 – Equilibria (Acid–Base)
- PL4 – Organic Functional Groups
- PL5 – Organic Reactions
- PL6 – Polymers
- PL7 – Isomerism
- PL8 – Modern Analytical Techniques