Notes || Flashcards || Videos
Thanks to Jonathan Hopton for providing the Knockhardy Science notes.
This topic is included in A Level Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3 for OCR (B) Chemistry.
Notes from Knockhardy Science
- Amines, Amino Acids, Amides and Peptides
- Chemical Equilibrium and Industrial Applications
- Equilibrium Constants - Kc, Kp
- NMR Spectroscopy
- Polymers, Polyesters, Polyamides and Peptides
- Rates of Reaction - Rate Equation, Order, Rate Constant (k), Arrhenius Equation and Rate Determining Step
- CI1 – Kinetics
- CI2 – Equilibrium
- CI3 – Inorganic Chemistry and the Periodic Table
- CI4 – Sustainability