This text is included in Paper 1. You can find notes and guides for it below.
- Essay: Blanche Dubois’s Tragedy of Incomprehension (Psychoanalysis)
- Video: Literary, Political and Social Context
- Film: A Streetcar Named Desire (dir. Diane Lane, 1995)
- Newspaper Article: Tennessee Williams: The Quiet Revolutionary
- Essay: Stand-in Stanley: “Streetcar named Desire’s” Polish African American
- Essay: From ‘Home-Place’ to the Asylum: Confining Spaces in A Streetcar Named Desire”
- Video: Literary, Historical and Biographical Contexts