This unit is examined in IAL Paper 1 for Edexcel Psychology.
- Social Influence
- Social Change: Minority Influence
- Milgram Experiment Jeroen Busscher
- Prejudice and Discrimination
- Contemporary Study: Burger 2009 (A01 Summary)
- Resisting Obedience
- How We Make Memories
- The Cognitive Interview
- What happens when you remove the hippocampus?
- Information Processing Model
- Remembering and Forgetting
- How does dyslexia affect memory?
- Long-Term Memory
- Cognitive Psychology – Schmolck Key Study
- Influence of Anxiety on Eyewitness Testimony
- Reconstructive Memory
- Schema Theory
- Working Memory – Baddeley and Hitch 1974
- Approaches in Psychology: Cognitive