- How We Make Memories
- What happens when you remove the hippocampus?
- Information Processing Model
- Remembering and Forgetting
- How does dyslexia affect memory?
- Long-Term Memory
- Cognitive Psychology – Schmolck Key Study
- Reconstructive Memory
- Schema Theory
- Working Memory – Baddeley and Hitch 1974
- Approaches in Psychology: Cognitive
Please note that the Psychology Factsheets by Curriculum Press have been removed from this website. You can still find exam board specific notes below, with more to be added soon.