- The Bobo Beatdown
- The Difference Between Classical and Operant Conditioning
- How to Train a Brain
- Classical Conditioning – Phobias
- Freud’s Psychosexual Stages of Development
- Approaches in Psychology: Cognitive
- Approaches in Psychology: Biological
- Approaches in Psychology: Psychodynamic
- Approaches in Psychology: Comparison of Approaches
- Holism and Reductionism
- Epigenetics: Nature vs Nurture
- The Libet Experiment: Is Free Will Just an Illusion?
- Emic and Etic Concepts
- Ethical Implications and Social Sensitivity
- Is Psychology a Science?
- Intro to Psychology
- Kohlberg Moral Development
Areas, Perspectives and Debates
Please note that the Psychology Factsheets by Curriculum Press have been removed from this website. You can still find exam board specific notes below, with more to be added soon.